[csw-maintainers] Buildfarm setup - documentation

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 4 18:44:55 CEST 2013

On 04/10/2013 15:18, Peter FELECAN wrote:
> It is not taken care. This is why I'm whining:

Would you please explain what you are referring to? I saw your bug about
some incorrect old changelog files, I'm cleaning that up.
But I would not qualify that as «major» in any way, as it's not
preventing anything. Removing a couple of old files and changing the
directories of others will wait until 5.5.35.

As for the docs, everything MySQL provides is included, so feel free to
open a bug upstream if that's a problem with you. Personnally, I use
Google to search their website.

> # svcs -l svc:/network/cswmysql5:default
> fmri         svc:/network/cswmysql5:default
> enabled      false
> state        disabled
> next_state   none
> state_time   Fri Oct 04 12:17:34 2013
> restarter    svc:/system/svc/restarter:default
> dependency   require_all/none svc:/system/filesystem/local (online)
> dependency   require_all/none svc:/network/loopback (online)
> bash-3.2# svcs -l svc:/network/cswmysql5:default
> fmri         svc:/network/cswmysql5:default
> enabled      false
> state        disabled
> next_state   none
> state_time   Fri Oct 04 12:17:34 2013
> restarter    svc:/system/svc/restarter:default
> dependency   require_all/none svc:/system/filesystem/local (online)
> dependency   require_all/none svc:/network/loopback (online)

I have no clue what's supposed to be wrong in those lines. Can you point
it out?

Thanks in advance,

Laurent