[csw-maintainers] Buildfarm setup - documentation

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Mon Oct 7 11:48:09 CEST 2013

"Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> 2013/10/7 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>
>>
>>   File "/export/home/peter/maciej-gar-devel/lib/python/database.py", line 94, in InitialDataImport
>>     m.CatalogRelease(name=relname)
>
> There are significant database schema changes in the new code, have
> you cleared the old tables from the database?

No. I forgot that even though if the old version didn't worked it created
stuff... Droped and re-created now.

> (The initdb command only creates tables, it does not delete or alter
> them. We could rename "initdb" to something else to make it clearer.)

We have now:

$ bin/pkgdb initdb
/opt/csw/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sqlobject/mysql/mysqlconnection.py:113: Warning: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes
  return cursor.execute(query)

Which I presume is innocuous. However, it's better to remove warnings if
possible at all.

--
Peter