[csw-maintainers] Non-Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 11 17:48:35 CEST 2013

2013/10/11 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> I agree with this kludge only if its presence in the recipe is mandatory.

Hm. We could make it mandatory, but then the default value should be
"nobody" or something of the same meaning. The reason is that only a
subset of packages have people who care about them. If we copy the
current state from the package catalog, we'll effectively freeze the
current package-maintainer relationship mapping. We will also not know
whether there is anyone that cares about certain package. Therefore,
there will be no gain.