Signing failed.

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 24 17:43:39 CEST 2013

Hi Maciej,

Am 23.10.2013 um 20:46 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:

> 2013/10/23 Jan Holzhüter <jh at opencsw.org>
>> would someone be so kind and enable the signing again :)
>
> I used to receive emails about this. Now I don't. Were they switched off?

When updating "web" to unstable exim also got updated. Obviously
CSWexim misses a MIGRATECONF from /opt/csw/etc/exim to /etc/opt/csw/exim
making the config file a default one disallowing relaying completely.
This has been fixed now.

> Also, I enter the passphrase not frequently enough these days. I felt
> I'm starting to forget it.

What do you think about distributing the passphrase further? In general
I think the project has overcome the overly pessimistic view. Maybe Jan?
Or someone else?