Announcements on www.opencsw.org

Stefan Schnyder aironskin at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 10 16:34:10 CEST 2014

Ok, the current frontpage looks nice (my opinion), displays dates ;D,
and you can directly go to older entries (like on other blog sites)
I've edited a few posts to make them look nicer (added a few breaks).

Do we want YouTube videos embedded or linked? We changed some of them
from embedded to links at the camp because it looked crappy with the
design then.
Personally I don't like embedded videos much, but it would go well with
the current design. Let me know what I should do.

Cheers,
Stefan