Website news

Stefan Schnyder aironskin at opencsw.org
Mon Apr 28 11:08:16 CEST 2014

And do you want to do this in the form of (Wordpress-)posts, or as a
constantly up to date feed, somewhere on the website?

The problem with the first approach would be the interval. You'd have to
do something every week and generate a post from it.
The problem with the second approach is, that space is kind of limited
on the site. Also, this put's an additional information element on the
site, which goes somehow against what was discussed earlier on the topic
of consolidation:

Now my thoughts:

  * I think, that our website doesn't need to contain that much
    information. It needs to get people started & provide access to
    further information and tools (Daniel had some nice ideas there).

Yes, I agree.

Although it has a higher maintenance load, I'd go for approach one...

Cheers,
Stefan