Check for dependencies on stubs

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 4 10:48:02 CEST 2014

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hm, this package indeed has no reverse dependencies, but its
> catalogname does not end with _stub, so the script doesn't consider it
> a stub. Maybe we could improve this logic, but I thought we did a good
> job at keeping stubs _stub. How else to tell if a package is a stub?

Ok, so that's the trigger, maybe that package is too old to get _stub
added from GAR? I know we handled stubs differently before, see
https://www.opencsw.org/packages/CSWpmarchivetar/ for example.

Maybe have multiple triggers, "Transitional package" in description,
"stub" in version? That should catch most of them I think.