Unification of CSWpy-magic and CSWpy-libmagic

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 11 14:44:40 CET 2014

Hi folks,

after the update of the buildfarm host to unstable our magic detection with checkpkg
stopped working. After some fiddling I redid the „file“ tool to now use a rudimentary
python-modulation for 2.6 and 2.7. Also I noticed there are CSWpy-magic and CSWpy-libmagic
with similar names. I hope I didn’t do something stupid be obsoleting CSWpy-magic
with CSWpy-libmagic.

Feedback as always welcome!

Best regards

  — Dago