isaexec and Tcl/Tk

Oliver Kiddle opk at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 12 19:14:23 CET 2014

On 11/02/14 07:53, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> I made a set of packages with alternatives between 32 and 64 bit with
> preference to 64 bit which pretty much should be the same as isaexec
> nowadays when there are no further optimizations. Also at the moment
> we don’t have a recent subversion for Solaris 9 and therefore strange
> package names for the Solaris 9 set:
> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#tcl-alternatives Please
> give it a go and let me know how it goes. Best regards — Dago

Thanks. This works very nicely for the /opt/csw/bin/tclsh8.5 link but
the /opt/csw/bin/tclsh symlink appears to be missing. I'm guessing this
is related to this line:
+EXTRA_MERGE_DIRS += $(bindir)
This variable doesn't seem to be documented. I tried replacing it with
selective use of EXTRA_MERGE_EXCLUDE_FILES without success.

Oliver