OSQA needs updating

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Feb 20 14:44:55 CET 2014

Hi,

Am 20.02.2014 um 12:39 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
>> This is a complete different project? And the content will be frozen, we
>> could also say "stable"
>
> Also known as dead. ;-)
>
> We need to be able to modify it, the best places are (no particular order):
>
> - wikidot
> - opencsw-manual
> - wordpress

I am not sure if this is the right way to go and would focus on what you want to
spend time on. In general I would think having something like OSQA is a good thing
if we can make it run reasonable fast and are able to install new versions if
necessary. If you (or another maintainer) is available for that I would favor
to keep OSQA.

Best regards

  — Dago