New code deployment imminent

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 23 11:33:00 CET 2014

Dagobert helped to avert the disaster on the mirror, thanks! I'm now
importing all the catalogs to the database. The import is quite slow,
the progress bar ETA estimation is at 6 days. I hope this estimation
is not accurate.

There was also a problem, twice so far, that the cswapache2 service
went into maintenance mode, SMF said "restarting too quickly". I don't
know what exactly caused it to crash. For now, I've cleared the
service and it seems to be running. If the problem continues, we'll
need to investigate.