Stabilizing bratislava in September

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Wed Jul 30 19:05:27 CEST 2014

"Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

>> Just for go? Who uses that beside you :-) If the other languages,
>> especially C and C++, pass the test suite then everything is good.
>
> I don't think anybody here uses C and/or C++ either, no? All our code
> is either GNU Make, or shell, or Perl, or Python, or Ruby. ;-)

Do not consider that what we use for maintaining packages is what the
other users of our packages use. Besides, the majority of our packages
upstream source is written in C or C++. Also, as an user of our
packages, I use, professionnnaly, C and C++ a lot. Consequently, I have
a real interest in having an updated compiler for those languages.
--
Peter