Rules for automatic package promotions

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Jun 7 20:00:17 CEST 2014

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> If possible yes. Especially for the same OS level. But, IMHO it's not a
> strong requirement as we dropped support for 5.9, isn't it?
> Consequently, if it's simple, keep in sync and, if it's complicated,
> don't.

It's not hard, it's only about how do we want to structure the data.
I've made some progress. The program will output a HTML report, here's
what I have so far:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~maciej/promote-packages.html

flex is a comical example. libfl is missing from testing, but won't
get promoted. Why? Because it has a major bug in mantis filed for it.
What's the bug? The bug is that libfl is missing from testing.