somebody fills up our OSQA user database

Carsten Grzemba grzemba at contac-dt.de
Mon Jun 16 12:20:40 CEST 2014

since our OSQA user database was filledup with a some logins which probably not interessted in OpenCSW I have change the registration options:
- local registration is not possible anymore, existing logins still works,
- new registration only allowed via OpenId providers like Google and OpenId as well as Facebook and Twitter.

Carsten