first gnustep app! but segfaults

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 26 00:05:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Riccardo Mottola<rmottola at opencsw.org>  wrote:
>> >  ./configure CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/csw/include" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/csw/lib -R/opt/csw/lib" PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/opt/csw/lib/pkgconfig"
> Interesting, what does the configure script do with these foo=bar
> arguments? Is there a special shell lib to parse them?
as far as I know, it is the standard way to pass those to configure
one-shot, it always worked for me.

This is from configure help:

Usage: ./configure [OPTION]... [VAR=VALUE]...

To assign environment variables (e.g., CC, CFLAGS...), specify them as
VAR=VALUE.  See below for descriptions of some of the useful variables.

Riccardo