custom stuff in build and configure

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu May 8 10:52:10 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> reconfigure does not reset the whole state, just configure. So if you
> reconfigure and repackage make is not redone.
> Essentially it is better to do spotless and restart again.

I feel that each new maintainer bumps into the same set of problems.

- why can I run "mgar package" once but not twice?
- when do I use spotless, platforms, replatforms, platforms-re{merge,package}?
- I added overrides, but they aren't picked up, what's wrong?
- I keep getting the "uncommitted" error, what am I doing wrong?

It happens over and over again.