We should talk about getting IPS packages going

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun May 11 23:59:36 CEST 2014

Em 06/05/2014 06:08, "Gordon Marler" <gmarler at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> Stripping out the features in mgar that are native to IPS is probably
important, to avoid duplication of effort.

My idea was to use "mgar merge" to get the pkgroot directory. Then we could
use any means necessary to build an IPS package front that pkgroot, taking
as much information as possible from the GAR build recipe. Then we would
ask Dago for help in integrating it into GAR.

Gordon, do you think it's possible to start that way? Is anything blocking
you?