Something wrong with the package release chain?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue May 13 17:15:05 CEST 2014

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I have read the code multiple times and I don't see a bug. I an suspecting
> things like caching in the ORM, or parallel runs. I have recently added more
> logging to obtain more information. But the issue hasn't been triggered
> since, until now. I am now on vacations until the 17th, I will look at the
> logs then. Until that time, please try to identify the missing packages and
> upload them again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I have now uploaded the missing packages twice with no success, it
recognized them as already uploaded since it skips the actual upload
and proceeds with the checks and insertion which completes
successfully. Then nothing.

I assume other packages are possible to upload and get published while
mine are stuck otherwise others would complain now too.

Have a good vacation but know that you're welcome back as well. :)