GNUTLS needs libc 1.22.5 now !?

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Sat May 24 23:13:15 CEST 2014

Hi Jan,

It was a mistake on my side. It's strange that gnutls picked this
dependency although it doesn't use any symbol of version interface 1.22.5.
Anyway, I just uploaded new gnutls packages that doesn't depend anymore on
libc version interface 1.22.5.

BTW, shouldn't we now upgrade the minimal libc version interface in OpenCSW
?
1.22.5 was brought in Solaris 10 update 8 which is nearly 5 years old now
and mysql already depends on it.

Yann