lost in crypto space

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Fri Sep 19 16:32:08 CEST 2014

Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> writes:

> I'm packaging a project in need of GPG support and I'm encountering an
> unusual situation, at least for me: GPGME:150:  Invalid crypto engine

Answering myself for documentation purposes: after through exploration I
found that our libgpgme package is brain-dead; when calling up the gpg
infrastructure instead of providing the name of the respective programs
it tries to execute the /opt/csw/bin directory!

I'm filling a bug report with all the relevant information:
https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=5206

--
Peter