problem uploading a package due to solaris 11

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 2 15:42:41 CEST 2015

Hi Riccardo,

> Am 01.04.2015 um 17:21 schrieb Riccardo Mottola <rmottola at opencsw.org>:
> I ask again... since only Maciej gave a hint.
>
> Riccardo Mottola wrote:
>> xcursor is resolved:
>>        libXcursor.so.1 => /usr/openwin/lib/libXcursor.so.1
>>
>> it is resolved to a different place in solaris11s, perhaps checkpkg doesn't know about that?
> no one has a hint about this? The warning I am getting.. since the library is resolved on both solaris version, but to different positions. Could that be the issue? checkpkg?
>
> Or maybe it is something totally unrelated.

Maybe the Solaris 11 machine needs to be reinventorized regarding to installed files,
I vaguely remember I did that quite some time ago, at the moment I am running the steps
from
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/checkpkg

pkgdb system-metadata-to-disk
pkgdb import-system-metadata SunOS5.11 sparc

It may take some time to finish.

Best regards

  — Dago