libpng update 16

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 21 09:19:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> I suggest CSWlibpng-util.

Agreed! It is fine to make this an optional package and I did not
version it, I think this is best.

I just added:
PKGFILES_CSWlibpng-utils += $(bindir)/pngfix
PKGFILES_CSWlibpng-utils += $(bindir)/png-fix-itxt

Somehow now the "-dev" pkg is not generated anymore:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/srv4/

There are no files list for -dev, I suppose it works as a "catch all"
for all files not included in other packages? Why doesn't that work
anymore ?

libpng itself is specified by:
PKGFILES_CSWlibpng16-16+= $(call
baseisadirs,$(libdir),libpng16\.so\.16(\.\d+)*)

I get however a mysterious package called "png_stub", I suppose this is
the obsoletion that I have disabled as Dago suggested.

Riccardo

Riccardo