incorrect warning during check and upload

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 24 12:52:11 CEST 2015

Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:

> 1. the implementation that we have is minimalist, having a more complete
>    one is not a luxury;
> 2. take advantage of the required chnage to increase the quality of the
>    package's content;
> 3. I don't get what you wish to do; what "system isaexec"? I don't see
>    one on my Solaris 10.
>
> If you don't have the time do do it, send me the source and I'll do it.

I just published my portable isaexec implementation in schilytools at:

	https://sourceforge.net/projects/schilytools/files/

It is published "as is" in the latest state from 2010. It could also work on
FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Linux but it does not yet. You need to chdir "isaexec"
and to call smake to compile it.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg at schily.net                    (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin