mercurial checkpkg

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 18 08:31:09 CEST 2015

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:53 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:

> A seg, 17/08/2015, 19:52, rupert THURNER <rupert at opencsw.org> escreveu:
>

> It does stops with that error. Same happens for edgewall trac. But not for
> cmake or subvertpy. Maciej said that might be because my command prompt has
> a newline.
>
> No, you misunderstood me, Rupert. I saw a space in between the output of
> "svn status" and the next command prompt. The space could come from svn or
> from your ps1. I do not know which one it is and I was trying to ask you
> about it.
>
> Rupert, did you attempt any debugging? If so, what did you try?

no debugging from my side (at least not deliberate). i re-run "mgar
remerge replatforms" now without using "screen" and it worked. so i
guess we can forget about it. if i have time i will try again next
release with screen to see if that had an influence. sorry for
bothering you *blush*.

best,
rupert