packaging in IPS

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Wed Dec 9 12:58:24 CET 2015

Le 2015/12/09 12:24 +0100, Juraj Lutter a écrit:
> I'd preferably go with facets, to be more consistent with IPS concepts.
> We can disaggree with them but they are here and we could probably avoid
> problems that may arise in the future.

They are here, and they are one reason I decided to not migrate to S11
in the first place.
What problem exists that they fix? What problem may arise in the future?
Concrete examples please, not FUD.
I'm not a fan of using stuff just because it's lying around. I use stuff
when it's the most fit solution to a problem.

Laurent