Documentation: 4 places and their use

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Feb 5 10:43:38 CET 2015

> Happens to me more and more often. Google keeps on ignoring the words I
> type to replace them with its own terms it feels I should look for
> instead, even though it's definitely not what I want.

Ah, the discussion about words versus their meaning! An easy way to be
literal is to surround your search terms in quotes, and if you don't
care about the order, you can quote each search individually, "like"
"that".

With GAR variable reference the problem is that even if you enter "gar
variable reference" in quotes, the buildfarm host does not appear in
the results.