packages on solaris 9

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 8 13:06:31 CET 2015

Hi,

could you please check that unstable9s has the same level of packages as
unstable10s? Requeiste check passes mysteriously on both, but build ends
successfully on 10s only.

Most probably because the-dev packages don't have a version

RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWgnustep-make
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibz1
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibxslt1
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibxml2-2
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibicuuc54
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibgcc-s1
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibgnutls28
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibgmp10
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibobjc4
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibicudata54
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibffi5
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibicui18n54
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-base += CSWlibiconv2

I am sure tls is out of date (26 vs 28) and icu* (49 vs 54) as well as
libobjc (3 vs 4)

Is it actually correct to put the dependency on a certain library
version as I am doing?  technically for most of them it is fine, I just
need "one" except in rare cases where a minimum is required.
This could also be a problem if at one point for one OS version there
are no newer packages version, but the one available stil works fine.

Thanks,

Riccardo