Yann missing in action?

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Sun Feb 8 22:06:20 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

Hey, don't bury me yet ! I am still alive !

To be honest, since I've got a new job have very much few time for opencsw
(yes, worse than before) and also no more solaris around me.

I was able to find the time to release very quickly the last four openssl
updates related to security (1.0.1g,h,i and j) but it's true I failed on
that one. Sorry for that.

Anyway I just released the 1.0.1l version on unstable. There was a problem
with sparc build on Solaris 11 but it's ok now.

So problem solved for now but I can't guarantee that it will not happen
again in the future so I welcome any volunteer to take over the package, or
at least to co-maintain it. I don't think I can maintain such a critical
software, at least alone, anymore.

BTW, I was more one release old rather than two, the 1.0.1l release from
January, 15th was the last real one.
The 1.0.1k release was only about build fixes for Windows and OpenVMS, so
there was no need to release it for Solaris.

Yann