csw-upload-package platform problem

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 11 18:12:28 CET 2015

Hi Laurent,

Laurent Blume wrote:
> Le 2015/02/11 17:46 +0100, Riccardo Mottola a écrit:
>> I try to upload with csw-upload-package but get:
>>
>> There is a problem with the presented file list.
>> * CheckpkgTag(None, 'i386-SunOS5.10-missing', 'gnustep_base')
>>
>> Suggestions?
> Don't upload it. Leave it on experimental until you get package parity.

what does "leaving in experimental" mean? I need the package to be
availale, so that Dago can install it and then I can continue building
the next 2 gnustep  core packages an then finally the applications and
get a working chain.

I might never reach "package parity" since I have no clue on why that
crash happens, I will ask help here on the list but I suspect something
intricate.

Riccardo