librsvg / pkg config problems

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Fri Jul 24 08:27:42 CEST 2015

Hi,

I rebuilt glib in the hope that this would help rebuilding librsvg
(which I need for cairo) but I get the same previous problem. (Dago, you
did install the new glib packages, didn't you?)

In file included from librsvg-features.c:1:0:
rsvg.h:31:25: fatal error: glib-object.h: No such file or directory
  #include <glib-object.h>
                          ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:851: recipe for target 'librsvg_2_la-librsvg-features.lo' failed

I think that this problem isdue to pkg-config not working properly.

As was suggested, I extra specify in the receipe:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/csw/lib/pkgconfig

which should ensure things work right!

Help? Ideas?

Thank you - Riccardo