librsvg / pkg config problems

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 28 08:07:27 CEST 2015

Hi Dago,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>> In file included from librsvg-features.c:1:0:
>> >rsvg.h:31:25: fatal error: glib-object.h: No such file or directory
>> >#include <glib-object.h>
>> >                         ^
>> >compilation terminated.
>> >Makefile:851: recipe for target 'librsvg_2_la-librsvg-features.lo‘ failed
> You give too little context. Where is the compilation line? Where are the
> glib include flags detected? Does that work?
>
>> >I think that this problem isdue to pkg-config not working properly.
>> >
>> >As was suggested, I extra specify in the receipe:
>> >
>> >PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/csw/lib/pkgconfig
>> >
>> >which should ensure things work right!
> Hopefully SF works again soon, did you make any changes to the rsvg recipe?
> I would like to reproduce your issue.
Indeed, sorry. SF was down, but I just checked now and I have no local
uncommited diffs.

First thing: does it reproduce for you? I tried on 10s and 10x.

The second thing is to guess what is going wrong (something similar is
going wrong in cairo: it doesn't find librsvg, that is why I am
rebuilding it, besides a minor update)

Riccardo