problem uploading a package due to solaris 11

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 31 22:10:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

Peter FELECAN wrote:
> Riccardo Mottola <rmottola at opencsw.org> writes:
>
>> PS: About running on unstable11s. To be honest I haven't tested
>> anything yet, I have packaged the three ore gnustep libraries with
>> this, afterwards I actually need to package an application!
>> I don't know how to export X11 display thorugh two ssh hosts ad thus
>> "live test"
> ssh -X rmottola at login.opencsw.org
>
> This, if the ssh server on login forwards X11.
Yes, it does. I did export an editor sometimes.

and then then I do ssh -X unstable10x ? It is that part that is not
working for me.

> setting up a build farm is possible even though not so easy. But it's
> documented.
I don't have a full one, but I am able to build "uncommited" packages, I
prepared most of the gnustep packages. I found out what is not working,
a tool is wrongly detected, but this has an effect only on my system and
not on the buildfarm.

Anyway, I want to understand this solaris 11 library location problem.
Then I will ask you guys help about this tool and do a respin of the
gnustep packages. As soon as unstable9 work again I'll complete the new
libpng and that needs a recompile anyway.

Thanks,

Riccardo