making versioned libpng-dev

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Thu May 7 10:03:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

we have agreed to make a versioned libpng-dev and I am proceeding doing
that. Not everything is clear, but let's do the certain stuff first.

1) make a versioned libpng16-dev, which contains the symlink. I think I
prepared that.
I get a collision with the unversioned package (obviously, the content
is exactly the same)

CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWlibpng16-dev +=
file-collision|/opt/csw/lib/sparcv8plus+vis2/libpng.so|CSWlibpng-dev|CSWlibpng16-dev

the unversioned package needs to removed forever, right? May you do that
on bot sol. 9 and 10?

2) I did a libpng15-dev, which is a versioned respin of the old
developer package without the symlink. I created a branch of libpng for
that.
The package is ready, I think I should build it for solaris 9 & 10 and
upload it?

Other?

Riccardo