gnutls - texi problems

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 1 17:20:27 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 2015-10-01 13:57:27 +0200 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>
wrote:

> Hi Riccardo,
>
> Am 01.10.2015 um 14:01 schrieb Riccardo Mottola
> <rmottola at opencsw.org>:
>> NM=gnm fixes "that" problem. However the texinfo problems are of
>> totally
>> different nature.
>
> Your recipe is lacking this important line:

Actually, I think it is  your receipe :) or Yann's to be precise.

https://www.opencsw.org/package/gnutls/

what I wonder is that here current version is 3.1.5, while I see the
receipe of 2.12.23 (which required a backport)

I still want to have this version available on both solaris 9 & 10 to
fix my gnustep builds, however the next step would have been to
upgrade to 3.x series.

I see that there is a gnutls3 directory.  I think I am working on the
wrong package: an upload of a new 2.12 would break the "dev" part.

Better check my stuff.... I better spend having gnutls3 on solaris9
then. The package names instead of a branch confused me.

>   CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS)

I see it : just before --disable-guile

Riccardo