libcairo - overrides

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 16 19:18:02 CEST 2015

Hi Riccardo,

> after the unpleasant experience of this Summer, I will just report that
> the current cairo package is broken: it does build but does not package.

They all are about one thing: the same files would be packaged in
CSWlibcairo-dev
and CSWlibcairo-doc. All that needs to be done is assigning files to one
package or the other. Or maybe your recipe does not create CSWlibcairo-doc
and all files land automatically in CSWlibcairo-dev, without removing or
updating CSWlibcairo-doc. The fix could be simple, like adding CSWlibcairo-doc
to the recipe, or adjusting the corresponding regex so it catches files
under /opt/csw/share/gtk-doc.

With the unpleasant experience, did you mean that you don't intend to make
changes to the package?

--Maciej