gnutls - solaris9 x86 build

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 30 21:44:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm still struggling to rebuild gnutls on solaris9. I tried running on
x86 instead of sparc and get this:

/home/rmottola/opencsw/.buildsys/v2/gar//gar.conf.mk:555: *** The ISA
'amd64' can not be build on this kernel with the arch 'i386'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rmottola/opencsw/gnutls/trunk'

I thus think there is something wrong with the receipe?

could this be the problem?
BUILD64_LIBS_ONLY = 1

Besides that, I still wonder why this makeinfo stuff is not working.
I'm googling around and similar had problems, I'll report back.

Riccardo