Maintainer contact form

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 10 20:31:58 CEST 2016

I just saw this message on IRC with no responses:

19:38 < clezag> Hey, I've (rather painfully) discovered an incompatibility
between lftp and libreadline6 (6.3). How do I go about reporting the issue?
                The bug tracker seems empty and I don't know if contacting
the maintainer listed on the package page is the correct thing to do
19:51 < clezag> scratch that, the contact a maintainer form complains about
an invalid chaptcha, even though there is non on the site