freetype header problem / CFLAGS

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Sat Feb 27 10:15:25 CET 2016

Hi Dagobert,

sorry for the delay - I was away for business and otherwise busy.

Dagobert Michelsen ha scritto:
> Look here:
>    https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/source/xref/opencsw/csw/mgar/pkg/zenity/trunk/Makefile
>
> Try
>    EXTRA_INC += $(includedir)/freetype2

It seems to "apply" but does not help, I really do wonder. Some other
catch? Perhaps something is not configured in a sub-project?
May you try yourself?

The question is of course why it works on solaris 10 and not 9, since
they have the *same* freetype version installed: I built it.

Is there a way to manually run the build stage with the same options?
GNUstep make hides the command line (e.g. you see only "Compiling
xxxx...". While I want to add "messages=yes" to the make parameteres
temporarily, so I can see if the include is actually passed along.

Riccardo

PS: Actually there are new versions of freetype available, but first I
am unable to build them, second I did not want to add enthropy, since
the one we have is fine on Solaris 10!