New GNU Gettext 0.19.8

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Sep 8 09:47:55 CEST 2016

Hi folks,

I just pushed a new GNU Gettext 0.19.8 to unstable. It took quite some effort to rebuild
and as it is used by a wide range of packages please keep an extra eye on it. If you are
wondering: as we are running continuous integration [1] for more and more projects including
automatic integration in GitHub for Pull Requests the necessity for a newer gettext arose.

Just let me know if you encounter something suspicious.

Best regards

  — Dago

[1] https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot/waterfall