rebuild a package - same version number,

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 29 08:49:36 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I have a question.. surely "trivial" but that is itching me.

I need to issue a new release of certain packages: the dependencies they
are built on have been updated.
The package itself does not have a new release version though.

How can I update it anyway?

e.g GS Performance builds fine, however I then get collisions:

CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWPerformance +=
file-collision|/opt/csw/GNUstep/Local/Library/Documentation/Performance/dependencies|CSWPerformance|CSWperformance
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWPerformance +=
file-collision|/opt/csw/GNUstep/Local/Library/Documentation/Performance/GSUniqued.gsdoc|CSWPerformance|CSWperformance
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWPerformance +=
file-collision|/opt/csw/GNUstep/Local/Library/Headers/Performance/GSFIFO.h|CSWPerformance|CSWperformance
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWPerformance +=
file-collision|/opt/csw/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/libPerformance.so|CSWPerformance|CSWperformance
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWPerformance +=
file-collision|/opt/csw/GNUstep/Local/Library/Documentation/Performance/GSFIFO.html|CSWPerformance|CSWperformance
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWPerformance +=
file-collision|/opt/csw/GNUstep/Local/Library/Documentation/Performance/GSTicker.html|CSWPerformance|CSWperformance
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWPerformance +=
file-collision|/opt/csw/GNUstep/Local/Library/Documentation/Performance/GSLinkedList.gsdoc|CSWPerformance|CSWperformance

(and so on)

The collisions are against itself!

Riccardo