Opencsw login?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 5 10:54:25 CET 2018

Hi Joerg,

Am 05.02.2018 um 10:43 schrieb Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de>:
> Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
>>> is the login server not working or why can't I login today?
>>
>> We had a complete outage  - excavation at the provider destroyed our fiber, should be working again now ?
>
> OK, I was a bit confused because www.opencsw.org was reachable.

We have mainly 3 site:
- www.opencsw.org and the mailserver is hosted by Ihsan in a colo in Switzerland
- mirror.opencsw.org is hosted at the University of Erlangen
- the rest (namely the buildfarm) is hosted by us in Kiel

So an outage in Kiel leaves the primary mirror and the website up and running :-)

Best regards

  — Dago