ICU update

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 20 18:22:46 CET 2018

Hi,

On 2018-02-20 13:10:51 +0100 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>
wrote:

> Sure.
>
> # Wrong return code of test TestEnumSet on Solaris 9, skip testsuite
> for now
> SKIPTEST-5.9 = 1
> SKIPTEST ?= $(SKIPTEST-$(GAROSREL))

I remember SKIPTEST... indeed clean, that it is for OS 9.
Works!

now my last issue: I have these:

CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWlibicu-dev +=
file-needed-but-no-package-satisfies-it|/opt/csw/lib/icu/current/Makefile.inc|CSWlibicu-dev|contains|symlink|/opt/csw/lib/icu/Makefile.inc|which|needs|the|target|file:|/opt/csw/lib/icu/current/Makefile.inc
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWlibicu-dev +=
file-needed-but-no-package-satisfies-it|/opt/csw/lib/icu/current/pkgdata.inc|CSWlibicu-dev|contains|symlink|/opt/csw/lib/icu/pkgdata.inc|which|needs|the|target|file:|/opt/csw/lib/icu/current/pkgdata.inc

is that a false positive? When you did package icu 50 last time, did
you get it?

In the meanwhile I commited the receipe... I hope I am close enough, I
don't want to add overrides whithout knowing better, since I assumed
the receipe was fine when you last packaged it.

Riccardo