10th Anniversary Camp!

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 18 17:48:21 CEST 2018

There should be an agenda, although we may be a bit less formal than in
other camps? I'd planned to crowd source the agenda, so that makes it up to
those attending. 😀

If we had a less formal agenda and ensured that activities were family
friendly, that would be cool. Haven't thought much about this though.

I'll fire up a shared doc to start collecting ideas tonight.

Thanks
-Ben