Issue with non-existing package

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 18 01:21:05 CEST 2018

Hi Macjej.

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński wrote:
> Try the following way to debug it:
>
> 1. Navigate to http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/
> 2. Click "buildfarm database" -- this is checkpkg's reference to the
> state of the package catalogs
> 3. Click "catalog list". You will see table with various catalogs.
> 4. Click the unstable / SunOS5.9 (or SunOS5.10) / sparc catalog
> 5. Locate the package called "performance" (CTRL+F?) and click the
> file name of the package
> 6. Read through the details of the package, especially pay attention
> to the pkgname, the one which starts with CSW

I think you gave me a clue to the problem.

the unstable 10s package catalog has a performance package:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/catalogs/unstable-i386-SunOS5.10/

it says CSWPerformance1

this happened I think during a renaming where I changed case.. what a mess.

Maybe I should just rebuild and reissue the package and see if it helps,
after reinstalling it?

Riccardo