Google+ shutdown

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 1 20:57:18 CET 2019

It seems that we may already be "offline" there:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101553438503824697034

Maciej, am I missing something here? I know that "pages" were changed at
some point (around when "communities" came in...). I couldn't find any
other UI mechanism to access the old content...but I could be missing
something as I've not been very active on G+ for some years now.

Thanks
-Ben