Google+ shutdown

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 3 10:29:22 CET 2019

I was going some cleanup about half a year ago and I've deleted all my
unused G+ pages, including the OpenCSW page. I don't remember exactly what
was there in the page, I probably assessed it as of not much value.

I have a similar opinion about the blog part of our WordPress page. There
are articles about how to build packages, and those still have value. But
most posts are no longer interesting, and we can just as well delete them.

Maciej