Mail Server Fan Failed

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 2 12:41:07 CET 2019

Hi Ihsan,

is it the system Fan or the tray?

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Sun-Fire-T2000-System-Lufter-Fan-541-0275/151271606839?hash=item23387d8a37:g:dvMAAOSw5m1a7XiZ:rk:4:pf:0

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Sun-Fire-T2000-Blower-Tray-Fan-Module-541-0645-CF00541-0645/192646611750?hash=item2cdaa20326:g:UxkAAOSwp-5bjhfi:rk:2:pf:0

I suppose the former one from the error message?
I don't have one, but I could buy and donate the item.

On my own Netra I had success acutally finding a replacement component
at a local store (just the fan) and soldering it with the connectors,
but it depends if ithas some standard measure / connector or not.

But given the low price for the system fan it would not be worth it.

Riccardo