migrate OSQA to static

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 25 16:44:25 CET 2019

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 03:05:33PM +0100, cgrzemba--- via maintainers wrote:
> I completed the work from weekend started in Dublin and the results are here for review:
>
> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~cgrzemba/osqa-static/
>
> If there are no other concerns I would replace the Django OSQA with this static pages.

Well done! It will be good riddance.

The content is there, and URLs look the same (I didn't check all of them but
they look close enough). So I'd shut down the server-side execution as quickly
as possible. Then maybe do some more updates in the generated HTML files.

I'd put everything in the code repo: the source data, the scripts, and the
generated HTML.

Next up: get rid of Wordpress! :)

--Maciej