KeyCDN Sponsoring

İhsan Doğan ihsan at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 22 08:15:02 CET 2022

Hello,

I’m happy to announce that the friendly folks at KeyCDN https://www.keycdn.com/ <https://www.keycdn.com/> are sponsoring OpenCSW. KeyCDN is a CDN based in Switzerland, that is specialized in delivering static content and image optimization.

How does it work:
KeyCDN is already integrated already for a few days on https://www.opencsw.org <https://www.opencsw.org/>. If you open with your browser the OpenCSW home page, the first request will go to the web server, but all the style sheets and images will be delivered by KeyCDN.
—> https://opencsw-1ae98.kxcdn.com/wp-content/themes/opencsw/style.css <https://opencsw-1ae98.kxcdn.com/wp-content/themes/opencsw/style.css>

We do use already all the new fancy things like HTTP/2, Brotli and minification in combination with caching, but CDN delivery of the static content will reduce the latency further.

Regars

Ihsan