[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libnetcdf6, libnetcdf_c++5, libnetcdf(...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Dec 9 20:32:21 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Geoff Davis <gadavis at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Phil,
>
> I don't mean to be a pill about this, but after seeing this thread stalled for several days, I feel we've reached an impasse. I'm not quite sure what changes you would like me to make to the packaging in order to get it out the door. If you would like me to combine all of the shared object packages into a netcdf_rt package or something similar, I would be happy to do so. I just need an answer one way or the other.

Sorry for the delay. I was actually mostly waiting on your feedback,
on whether you thought it would be best to have the shared libraries
collectively grouped, or separate. I got the impression that you only
put them together "because checkpkg told you to".

Given that you seem to be happy with them as is, and given the
additional feedback from Sebastian, I will release them today.